Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 5 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: Completed Apprenticeship Program
Willing to Travel
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Energy Service of Colorado (ESCO) is an HVAC service based contractor specializing in mechanical systems and building automation. The mechanical services division of the company provides service, repair and replacement for all systems ranging from fractional tonnage heat pumps to large centrifugal chillers, cooling towers and boilers
We currently have an opening for a skilled and knowledgeable Journeyman level HVAC Service Technician. This position is ideal for the individual that takes pride in his trade and has a strong desire to expand his abilities and knowledge of the industry.
The Service Technician is responsible for service, repair and retrofit of HVAC systems and their components utilizing knowledge of air conditioning theory, pipe fitting, mechanical layouts and combustion theory.
- Builds strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs and expectations
- Provides preventive maintenance on heating and cooling systems
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses, and repairs commercial cooling and heating systems and temperature controls
- Performs related work as assigned
- Troubleshoots and repairs all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment
- Provides startups and troubleshooting for a variety of commercial HVAC systems, meets with customers, evaluates their needs and makes recommendations.
- Proficient in the service, diagnostics and repair of a wide variety of commercial HVAC equipment from all major manufacturers
- Formal HVAC training program (apprenticeship or college education)
- Minimum 5 years field experience
- EPA Universal Certification
- Proficient in brazing and soldering
- Valid and clean driving record
- Basic knowledge of building automation systems and controls
- Resides in the Denver Metropolitan region
This opening not an entry level position but a position for a skilled and experienced technician.